High Quality Brushed Matte Finish Coffee Dabara Set
You Save: Rs. 200.00 (34%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 9 Left in Stock!
- Premium coffee experience - Dabara sets are still used in most households in the South Indian region. They are a cultural symbol of enjoying traditional Filter Kaapi. Just as a wine glass enhances the flavour and aroma of a fine wine, enjoy your South Indian Filter Coffee in a traditional Dabara for that authentic and best experience.
- Perfectly finished - Shri Anand endeavours to bring back the age-old coffee drinking experience to life with the traditional brass dabara set. Brushed matt, with a luxurious and elegant finish, you can take pride in presenting your Filter Kaapi in these to your house guests. As brass oxidises over time and forms patches (which is natural), we recommend that you periodically polish the Dabaras with a brass or appropriate metal polish to maintain its beauty.
- Proudly made in India - Bringing to the forefront that all our coffees are produced and packed completely in India, these matt finished brass dabara sets are also a part of our traditional culture that we proudly make in India.
- Century-old coffee drinking style - A long-lasting relationship with filter coffee, the dabara set dates back to the mid 19th century. Ever since then, it’s been the traditional way of enjoying the South Indian Filter Coffee or Filter Kaapi as it is lovingly called in the South of India. Even to this day, in most South Indian restaurants and homes, the dabara set is the favourite medium to serve hot coffee.
- The healthy way - This traditional dabara set is completely made from lead free, heavy duty sterling brass. Each set is of top-quality weighing 150g per set.k
Superbbb product ... ????
good and value for money.
However good craftsmanship, looks exactly same as the picture posted
Its very cute and nice. Material quality also looking good.
Beautiful product and good quality